The school director called around 1:00 pm yesterday because SS was running a fever. Once again I'm grateful P is barely two minutes away and his work is flexible. P stayed with SS until I arrived home, then returned to work at 5:30 pm. He came home for about an hour, then returned to work at 11:30 pm, and should be home soon. SS must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school. She is having a Baba and SS day and returns next Tuesday. Hopefully she'll be OK by then.
I am K, married to P, and mother to JJ. We are a family of three, impatiently waiting to become a family of four, via adoption from China. Of course it is a girl, what else could we want. We are creating this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives, then our journey to China. We should be united with S in January 2007, and right now it seems like an eternity.