Saturday, March 18, 2017

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Yesterday SS and P participated in the annual Daddy-Daughter dance. They both look forward to the dance each year, and enjoy dressing up for the occasion. P dressed to compliment SS's outfit and I think they looked absolutely great. I was unable to volunteer to chaperone because I had surgery Monday, I'm still walking around with a draining tube, and in pain. P sent me pictures throughout the dance, it was good to see SS having a good time. The girls usually end up dancing with each other, and that leaves dozens of dads, who do not know each other, standing around. SS and P danced, my husband has serious moves.  Sadly no pictures because P can't simultaneously dance and take pictures.

SS usually goes to bed late on Fridays, she brings her iPad to our bed, and by midnight I have to take her tablet away, and tell her to go to sleep.  Last night she was exhausted, said her eyes hurt, handed me her glasses, and fell asleep in less than a minute.  SS is still asleep, she is one tired girl. 

SS looks so grown up wearing this outfit. P is sad that there is only one more daddy-daughter dance in his future, fifth grade.

Yikes, SS needs a trimming ASAP. But her dress is still gorgeous.

I know I'm biased but they make a stunning baba-daughter  couple.


 There were a lot of princesses at the dance. That is actually a dad in a tuxedo on the upper left hand side of the picture. He is hanging out by the green table.

The train, little girls love the train.

SS and best friend, M.



SS doing the Cha Cha Slide




SS and Baba doing the Cha Cha Slide at Knott's Berry Farm, April 2014.





No comments: