Saturday, September 06, 2008

First dip in the lake.

Getting ready in the back of the van. Poor Baby S is probably wondering what the heck is going on.

She REALLY liked her first dip in the lake.

Always the swim instructor P had to get her down and kicking.

She is truly fearless when it comes to water.

All that swimming made Baby S tired. She earned the lounging opportunity.

Oh man, Mama makes me wear this dorky hat.

Baba, you are one funny dude.

Scrunchy face strikes again.


A ladybug landed on my hand. I passed it on to Baby S and she was not scared. I was unable to take a picture because we did not have the good (fast) camera with us.

She looks so sad in this picture. She had been in the water quite a bit and played between Baba's legs for about an hour, so she was getting tired.


Our girl's first dip in the lake. Check out her Baby Hulk imitation.


I think it is safe to assume that she is going to grow up to be a lake rat.

No comments: