Thursday, March 17, 2016

The cutest leprechaun in the world wishes you a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

 SS woke up in a great mood this morning, mainly because she scared the daylights out of us. P was kissing me goodbye in the kitchen, and we did not hear SS coming downstairs. She curled into a ball on the love seat, and then roared, scaring the hell out of us. SS loves to sneak up on us and that got her day off on a great note. 

 Of course having a holiday named after your Baba is a good reason to be in a good mood. SS wanted to mug for the camera and I indulged her because she was ready for school really early this morning.



 Attitude

I added food coloring to SS's milk this morning. Must have green milk for St. Paddy's Day.  






Of course there's the requisite picture if front of the hedge.  

P left the corned beef cooking before he left for work, dinner is his deal today. The day they made the chicken strips P also made corned beef with cabbage and potatoes. He used one of my beautiful blue cast iron pots (gift from grandpa) and neglected to wash it when he was done. He is only allowed to use my beautiful blue pots if he cleans them as soon as he is done. Those pots were the first good ones I ever had and I want to keep them nice and clean. Did I mention the pots are blue and beautiful?

No comments: