Saturday, May 29, 2010

The sun is back.

We were so happy to see the sun again this morning. The weather had been gray, rainy, yucky, and all three of us need sunlight to thrive. The whole vampire thing will never work for us. We went for a drive, celebrated with cherry limeades and went for a walk. A short walk, I was wearing my Tevas, I do not wear those things for long walks. Apparently we need some serious readjusting to sunlight and heat. SS's cheeks were red and she was whinny as heck, even though we kept her hydrated. We did manage to have fun and really enjoyed soaking up the sunshine.

Oops, I think I broke them. P was out before 6:00 p.m. and SS joined him at 6:30 p.m. It is likely that P will sleep until tomorrow morning. SS is a toss up, depending on how much the sun took out of her. Sometimes I really envy them.

Baba's, today sippy cup and sunglasses designated holder.







Ladybug sighting.

No comments: