Monday, August 23, 2010

Eight hours before we leave home.

I have two loads of laundry to do, have to finish packing, but here I am sitting on my duff posting. SS had a horrible night, she did not sleep at all. Poor thing was very congested today, scared me witless when she pretty much choked on her phlegm and turned blue. I am afraid this is going to be the flight that is going to make us never want to be in an airplane again. JJ came home this afternoon and we were able to catch up. SS woke up when she heard him and has been his shadow since. He is going to drive us to the airport tomorrow and will take the van with him. He will then join us next week, and we return home a week later together. This way we do not have to worry about JJ having car trouble and missing his flight.

Pictures from Saturday when we spent an hour with P at his work. We are all looking forward to some sand, water and sun.

















No comments: