Friday, November 14, 2008

For Abuela



Here's the funny part, P is responsible for this. Baby S loves to climb on her BaBa, look for his bellybutton and tickle him. I use the words bellybutton or navel, but P uses ombligo. I have totally given up on P learning Spanish, so I do not understand why all of a sudden he is using Spanish with Baby S. Now if you use the English words, she does not know what it is, because to her, it is her ombligo (weego, weego). OK, that last part is my fault.




Today we had unseasonably warm weather (80 degrees), so Baby S and I took advantage of this gift and spent the afternoon playing outside. She was so happy to see and use her sandbox and scooter again. This is the first time that she has managed to get on and off the scooter all by her tiny self. We are very proud of her development over the past four months, yet there's a part of us that wishes we could stop time; just for a little while. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

No comments: