Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Cuteness

Coming out of zombie mode to let you know that we had a great time in San Francisco yesterday. We visited the Academy of Sciences, where Baby S was able to get a close look at beautiful fishes and penguins, her BaBa's passion. Based on her reaction, she is going to enjoy her visits to Maui and P.R., so get ready Abuela, Abuelo and Grandpa. You have a future snorkler coming your way.

I will be posting pictures tomorrow, our four-month anniversary at home. For now, some random cuteness, because no one has ever died from such a thing. These pictures were taken Tuesday, while I was cleaning and prepping the van for our little adventure.

I know it is not polite to gush, but I am in awe of how much I love this precious child. Check out the knee rolls.


Baby S loves to sit on her little chair. Sometimes when we walk from the car to the house she plants her little butt on the chair and does not leave until she's ready. I thought it was a given that she would sit while I cleaned the van. Silly woman, again, what was I thinking. Baby S thought that it would be so much fun to instead lug the chair around. Is 20-months the new two?







Helping BaBa change the batteries in her music and lights mirror. Best $20 I have spent (Not my $$, but Abuela's. But I did do the spending.) in a long time. Makes long drives almost bearable.




No comments: