Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fractured rib and a fractured ankle.

But first about the picture, taken barely half a minute after taking the one where SS is sitting on a suitcase. From bright eyed and bushy tailed, to showing what happens after getting up before six, not sleeping a wink on the flight, and getting home at midnight. Poor spoiled baby.

P was in agony, did not get sleep, and that was our cue to go to urgent care. The man is in pain because he fractured a rib. Boogie boarding with SS on his back seemed like a good idea at the time. P needs to stay home another three days, no way he can work in his condition.

The broken ankle is mine, but it's an older injury. Best guess is from August when I was diagnosed with a sprain. Either the X-Ray was not read properly, or due to the swelling it was not picked up. I feel better because I've been upset about the sprain not fully healing. My high tolerance for pain gets me in trouble like this. Now we know why it still hurts, and I need to see my orthopedic surgeon. Fun times people, fun times.

No comments: