Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Although this is not P's first Father's Day, it is his first with SS. We have celebrated Father's Day since he became a part of our lives. Not many men would dive (unasked) right in to co-parent a teenage child. I am fully aware of that, so around here, P has always merited more than scribbling our names at the bottom of a card. The dude gets spoiled and recognized.

We had dinner on Saturday, because P's favorite steak house is only open on Fridays and Saturdays. SS, our little carnivore, strongly recommended the Porterhouse and P was very pleased with her choice.

Sunday, we just hung out and P used his new gift. Happy Father's Day Baby!

Baba, I'll be ordering for you, consider that my gift. Well, and also that you are sitting next to the magic that is me.

Yummy, now I have to taste Mama's, to make sure they cooked it to my specifications.

Our gift.

No comments: