Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alive and half heartedly kicking.

SS and I are not having the best week ever. It has been one thing after another. I just spent most of the morning holding a crying SS while she hung on for dear life. We have not had an episode like that since our sleep problems last year.

We also have a trip coming up, and while we know when we depart and when we return, we have no clue what we are doing in between. That is usually my job, so I better get moving with car/hotel reservations and planning what to pack. Unlike our time in China, we want to travel as light as possible. I am convinced that my DNA is encoded with an over packing gene. We also have a two-year old, so a carseat is a must (and the DVD player, toys, favorite blanket, favorite pillow...).

Will be back as soon as SS and I feel better, and I make a dent on our measly travel plans.

Just managed to peel SS off me.

No comments: