Sunday, March 04, 2012

Puzzlemania

This afternoon I bought two 63 piece puzzles for SS. I know that is way more pieces than what she is now doing. But since there were only a dollar each, I thought it would be interesting to see how she reacted. SS has a tendency to say she can't do something before she even tries. I am working on her patience, and yes, I know that is a tall order for a child her age. As soon as she spread the pieces SS went into her concentration zone. She got down to work. We are big fans of The Amazing Race, and our ritual is to watch together. When we asked SS to join us in bed she declined. She stated that she wanted to finish the puzzle. And that is what she did. SS was very proud of herself, but not as proud as we are. We wonder what the attraction is, since SS frequently has the attention span of a gnat. We think SS reached a pretty cool milestone.

Our puzzle wiz at work.





TA DA! SS has a good reason to be proud of herself.

a

No comments: