Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Uh oh.

By the time we arrived home last night I was running a fever, and ached all over. P made me lay down, and I can't believe I slept. The one night when I shouldn't have, when it was important that I remain up toiling away, that's the night I hit the wall and sleep. Now it's P's turn, he woke up running a fever and ached all over. It does not surprise me, because he has been doing way too much for far too long. His body crashing on him to make him slow down is a natural response. He has been unable to get out of bed, and that is not like my P. We are praying that SS and JJ do not succumb to exhaustion as well.

Because when it rains it pours, we are regretting our decision to rent with Budget. Yesterday afternoon I received a call, and was informed that they did not have a car trailer, the one I reserved a week and a half ago. Funny that she did not mention anything when we were there Monday. This morning she called again and stated they would have the trailer late this afternoon. That is yet another inconvenience, we'll have to return halfway through loading, to get the darn trailer. But wait, there's more. The truck we reserved was ready, but the tank was empty and they did not have the money to fuel it. She asked us to pay for our rental in cash, and that would solve the problem. I was stunned, seriously. Wished we had rented with U-Haul, even though it would have cost a lot more. No freaking way would we pay cash. Every time we have rented a vehicle we have received it with a full tank. It's not our responsibility and they better figure out a way to make it work. One would think a business that size would have an account for things such as fuel. There has to be something very wrong with that place if they do not have a corporate account.

I better get off my butt and get going.



Look behind the smiling burrito and you'll see a very sick P.

Ready for her last day at school.

I would not have believed if I was not there. Our littlest Hulk hauled those two boys. Sure her feet were on the floor, not the pedals, but each boy weights a lot more than SS. Color me impressed.

No comments: