Sunday, March 15, 2009

Guess who's 2 today?

For me? Of course, you should have!

Dora and Peanuts balloons. You like me, you really like me.

Red sandals from Abuela and Abuelo. Hey where's the squeaker?

Abuela and Abuelo got me Oliver and Company and 101 Dalmatians DVDs. I love me a good dog movie.

Nice clothes from Nana and Grand Min.

Puzzle from Nana and Grand Min.

Name plate for my bedroom door from Nana and Grand Min. Good, maybe Mama and Baba will keep out of my room now.

A just my size top from Nana and Grand Min. They do a great job of finding small versions, for my spectacular, but small hands.

Mama and Baba feeding my skulls and bones fetish.

I love my activity block Mama and Baba.

A noise maker from Abuela and Abuelo.

A pandereta from Abuela and Abuelo.

Oh yeah, my third pair of maracas. Parrandas, here I come! I was noting to P that Baby S has more PR stuff that JJ and I ever did, seriously. P asked me to enlarge this picture and noted that Spectacular S could really pass as Puerto Rican. He believes that since we are so varied in our looks, that SS would fit in just fine. Guess we'll see next year,


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy happy birthday Baby S!

You are growing up so fast! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

K-I am loving that skull and bones shirt. Joe might have to have one of those for Sophie :)