Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Easter Egg Hunt

We met with JJ this morning, had breakfast, and headed to the egg hunt. We asked JJ to be the adult with SS. That way, P could take pictures, and I would take care of the video. I headed to the opposite side of the field, to find a spot. By the time P joined me, I was a mess of tears. What the heck is it with the water works since I met SS? I hope my extended warranty is still good, because that girl has certainly broken me.

The video is not very good. It was difficult to get them in sight for long, among that sea of constantly moving people. I then heard a female voice say, "Hey lady," turned around, and saw D, a former coworker. D is one of the sweetest persons I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Funny how she noticed me though. Her husband noticed SS, pointed her out, and when she looked, she saw me. D had no idea that SS was the little girl I waited for when we worked together. D, it was great to run into you.

We then dropped by JJ's work, where he introduced SS to some of his coworkers. All that excitement took a toll on SS, and she was out by 1:00 p.m. We just had to wake her up from her nap. We are headed to meet SSS & Luke. They will host SS for another first, coloring eggs.

OK JJ, you push and shove, and I grab the goods.

I've never seen so much camouflage in my life. Oh, we ARE hunting for eggs.

Someone took the egg I wanted. How rude! JJ, do your thing, I'll look the other way.

I have no idea what this is, but it's mine!

Just plain cute.

Come on big guy, we have work to do. By the way, that basket really suits you.

No comments: