Sunday, April 19, 2009

A visit with D.

Today, we spent a few hours at the park with our friend D. We last got together in October, at the pumpkin patch, so we had a lot of catching up to do. D came bearing gifts and BUBBLES. SS was in bubble heaven, with three adults simultaneously blowing bubbles around her. D even let SS keep two of her bubble wands.

D made the most beautiful quilt for SS. I have to take a picture of it tomorrow, because it is now covering SS's sleeping body. P and I were touched by how much work D put into the quilt. Thank you so much D, SS is loving her quilt.

SS had a blast with D, and was cracking her up big time. D is going to be a great mother to some lucky kid. She is unassuming, kind, but also has healthy boundaries. She is definitely our local to go person if P and I need help with SS. D also owns a horse and a donkey. SS can't wait to go for a play date and some rodeo training. D's animals are as naughty as their owner. Her horse, Scooter, recently gave her a wedgie. Good thing that you can't do that with a diaper. It can't be done, right?


For me? D you are one cool lady.

And bubbles too? My parents need to get out more, so you can baby sit me.

Loving every second of the bubble fest.

Tell me honestly, how photogenic am I?

Hamming it up with D.

No comments: